- Are you seeking expert legal advice or want a second opinion from experienced attorneys regarding your particular situation?
- Do you want an experienced immigration attorney to determine and recommend the best visa options for you based on your education, work experience, and/or family relationships?
- Are you considering a Work Visa or Family Visa, or have questions regarding Green Cards, Extraordinary Ability Visas, Sports and Entertainment Visas, or Investment Visas?
- Would you like to study in the U.S.?
- Do you need to know how to hire foreign nationals for your company temporarily and/or permanently?
- Do you have a multinational company and need to transfer employees from your foreign entity to your U.S. entity?
- Do you need to bring your fiancé/fiancée, spouse, child, parent or sibling to the U.S. permanently?
- Do you want to open your own business in the U.S.?
- Are you a foreign national who would like to retire in the U.S.?
- Are you currently out-of-status in the U.S.?
- Have you received a Request for Evidence (RFE) or Denial on a petition you filed on your own or through another attorney?
- Has USCIS notified you of its intent to revoke a previously approved petition?
- Did a consular officer issue a 214(b) or 221(g) on your application or an employee’s application for a Nonimmigrant Visa?
- Has the consulate refused to issue you or your family member a visa?
- Has USCIS or the consulate informed you that you require a “waiver” before they can issue you a visa?
- Are you a legal permanent resident who has spent a significant amount of time abroad but would now like to naturalize or apply for citizenship?
- Are you a legal permanent resident who needs to go abroad for an extended period of time without losing your green card?
If you answered “YES” to one or more of these questions, do not take another step before speaking with an experienced immigration attorney!
The VisaPro Law Firm’s immigration attorneys are highly experienced in all aspects of U.S. immigration law and the visa process. Our immigration attorneys will review your case background, analyze your situation, and offer you the best individualized advice specific to your situation.
What’s Included in Our Immigration Consultation?
Complete Review of the Client’s Information
Our attorneys will conduct a comprehensive review of each person’s specific situation, including a review of the foreign national’s education, experience, family background and job offer and/or the employer/business owner’s background information and other relevant details.
- Understanding of all Visa Options
Our attorneys will help each person gain a thorough understanding of all the possible visa options available to you for your specific situation.
- Clarification of All False Beliefs
Our attorneys will do their best to clarify all doubts and dispel myths regarding the U.S. visa and immigration process.
- Answers to All Your Questions
Our attorneys will answer all immigration queries and cover various “what if” scenarios.
- Detailed Insight into Requirements
Our attorneys will provide detailed insight about the particular Visa requirements and match them with the qualifying criteria.
- Determination of the Most Suitable Visa Category
Our highly experienced immigration attorneys will determine the most suitable Visa category based on all the information presented.
- Advice to Strengthen the Case
Our attorneys will provide expert advice on how to improve the chances of success.