I Am A Permanent Resident And...

B.I Am Currently In Love With A Foreign National Residing Outside The U.S.

After you both get married outside the U.S. in a wonderful traditional ceremony or a simple civil ceremony, you can file a Petition for Alien Relative with USCIS. Once it is approved, and after the priority date is current, USCIS will transfer the application to the National Benefits Center which will coordinate with the U.S. Consulate in the spouse’s country abroad to issue an immigrant visa.

The entire process generally takes about 3 years based on where your foreign national fiancé(e) currently lives.

More About Petition For Alien Relative    |    Start Petition For Alien Relative