I Am A Permanent Resident And...

C.I Am Married To (Or Marrying) A Foreign National Residing In The U.S.

File a Petition for Alien Relative with USCIS. Once it is approved, and after the priority date is current, your foreign national spouse can file an application for Adjustment of Status with USCIS.

The entire process generally takes about 3 years based on where you are living.

More About Petition For Alien Relative    |    Start Petition For Alien Relative