I Am A Permanent Resident And...

D.I Am Married To (Or Marrying) A Foreign National Residing Outside The U.S.

File a Petition for Alien Relative with USCIS. Once it is approved, and after the priority date is current, USCIS will transfer the application to the National Benefits Center who will coordinate with the U.S. Consulate in the spouse’s country abroad to issue an immigrant visa.

The entire process generally takes about 3 years based on where your foreign national spouse currently lives.

More About Petition For Alien Relative    |    Start Petition For Alien Relative