FREE Visa Assessment
- Are you a U.S. employer who wants to employ a foreign national but is not sure whether to start the visa process before or after the prospective employee starts working for you?
- Are you a foreign national with a U.S. employer willing to sponsor you for a work Visa but is not sure if a bachelor’s degree certificate is required to start the process?
- Are you a U.S. employer who wants to sponsor an employee for permanent residence but are not sure when you can start the process?
- Are you a U.S. Citizen who wants know whether you can start the process of sponsoring a fiancé(e) if he or she is in the U.S.?
- Are you a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident who wants to know if you can start the visa process for a family member abroad or in the U.S.?
- Are you a foreign national who wants to know if you are eligible to register for the Diversity Visa Lottery?
VisaPro’s FREE Visa Assessment service is offered by our highly experienced immigration attorneys to quickly analyze your immigration needs and determine eligibility. We offer FREE Visa Assessment for employers, employees and other individuals seeking legal advice or answers for non-complex issues before becoming our client.
NOTE: If you have a complex legal matter that requires a detailed assessment, you will be asked to schedule a paid consultation.
What’s included in our FREE Visa Assessment?
- A 10-minute consultation
- Quick but thorough review of the client’s situation
- Determination whether we can represent the client’s case
or if a paid consultation will be required