U.S. Family Visas

Find Out The Best Family Visa options For Dependents of Primary Application To Enter And Live In The U.S.


Family Visas are nonimmigrant visa categories reserved for family members of nonimmigrant visa holders in the U.S., and U.S. citizens.

The most common categories of U.S. Family visas are listed below:

  1. K-1 Visa For The Fiancé(e) of A US Citizen »

    U.S. citizens who seek to bring their foreign national fiancé(e) to the U.S. can file a K-1 visa petition on the fiancé(e)’s behalf. The foreign national fiancé(e) can enter the U.S. as a nonimmigrant and must marry the US citizen within 90 days of entry and eventually file for Adjustment of Status to gain lawful permanent residence.

    Learn more about The K-1 Visa

  2. K-3 Visa – Spouse of A U.S. Citizen »

    Foreign national spouses of U.S. citizens seeking to enter as nonimmigrants in order to complete green card processing from within the U.S. are eligible to apply for the K-3 Spouse Visa.

    Learn more about The K-3 Visa