Trying to understand or navigate US immigration is a daunting effort. The VisaPro Law Firm offers FREE Visa Assessments to those who just have a few simple questions or need an explanation of our services or fees. The Free Assessment is a great tool if you have a general idea of what visa options you want to pursue but need to check your eligibility or the feasibility of starting a case. Our Free Visa Assessments generally are no longer than 10 minutes and will allow both you and the Law Firm assess what we can do for you.
Note: In an effort to provide you with expert legal advice, you will be advised to schedule a paid consultation should your case require a more detailed and comprehensive assessment.
Get A Free Visa Assessment
An Immigration Consultation with an immigration attorney is generally the first and primary step in obtaining the assistance you need.
Through the consultation, our attorney will be able to assess your situation and provide comprehensive information and advice.
We recommend Immigration Consultations if:
- You’re considering hiring a new employee and need to discuss visa options, both short-term and long-term
- You’re interested in filing a petition on behalf of a family member
- You’re planning to invest in a US business
- You are a foreign national who wants to work in the U.S. and need more information about your option
- You’ve been denied a US visa in the past at a US Consulate or have had a previous petition denial from USCIS
Speaking with a qualified and experienced immigration attorney will give you the opportunity to get a better picture of the US immigration landscape as well examine any pitfalls or issues pertaining to your particular situation.
Once you sign up, we will be able to schedule a consultation with a licensed VisaPro immigration Attorney who can speak with you regarding your options and the best courses of action.
VisaPro and its Immigration Attorney provide full service immigration representation on your behalf. We provide a case evaluation and advice, preparation and review of your visa or petition application to the appropriate government authorities and case follow-up. We take you through the entire process, from start to finish, and are your partners in the process.
We take the guess-work out of processing applications and petitions with US immigration officials. We review your documents and documents to make sure you don’t make any costly errors that could result in delays or denials. With Legal Representation, our services include:
- Complete analysis of your background and/or situation to assess visa options and strategy for the case
- Issue-spotting to identify any legal issues or concerns
- Preparation of all required forms and the final petition or application for submission
- Review of the final application and all supporting documentation
- Submission of your entire visa petition or application as well as follow-up with the appropriate immigration authorities