U.S. Visitor Visas

Check out The Best Visa options For Foreign Nationals To Visit U.S. For Pleasure or Business


Most foreign nationals who wish to travel to the U.S. for pleasure or business must first obtain a B-1/B-2 Visitor Visa (Others may be able to visit under the Visa Waiver Program.)

The most common categories of U.S. Visitor visa is listed below:

B-1 Visa For Business Visitors »

The B-1 Business Visitor Visa classification is for individuals who are seeking to come to the U.S. for temporary business activities. While employment is not allowed on the B-1 visa, the permissible activities do include attending meetings or seminars and conferences, meeting with prospective or current clients, exploring opportunities for setting up a business or participating in training.

Learn more about The B-1 Visa For Business Visitors