I Am A Foreign National And...

H.I Am Married To (Or Marrying) A U.S. Permanent Resident And I Am Residing In The U.S.

Your U.S. Permanent Resident spouse must file a Petition for Alien Relative with USCIS. Once it is approved, and after the priority date is current, you must file for Adjustment of Status with the USCIS.

The entire process generally takes about 3 years based on where your U.S. Permanent Resident spouse is living.

More About Petition For Alien Relative    |    Start Petition For Alien Relative