I Am A Foreign National And...

I.I Am Married To (Or Marrying) A U.S. Permanent Resident And I Am Residing Outside The U.S.

Your U.S. Permanent Resident spouse must file a Petition for Alien Relative with USCIS. Once it is approved, and after priority date is current, USCIS will transfer the application to the National Benefits Center which will coordinate with the U.S. Consulate in your country to issue an immigrant visa.

The entire process generally takes about 3 years based on where you are living.

More About Petition For Alien Relative    |    Start Petition For Alien Relative