I Am A Foreign National And...

A.I Am Currently In Love With A U.S. Citizen And I Am Residing In The U.S.

If you are considering getting married, then the easiest method for you to gain permanent residence or the “green card” is if your U.S. Citizen files a Petition for Alien Relative and you complete the process called Adjustment of Status. You will be able to obtain work authorization and may be eligible to get a travel permit to travel outside the country.

The entire process generally takes about 6 to 12 months based on where your U.S. Citizen lives, however the work authorization and travel permit could generally be obtained in 60 to 90 days.

More About Green Card    |    Start Green Card