I Am A Foreign National And...

F.I Am Currently In Love With A U.S. Permanent Resident And I Am Residing In The U.S.

After you both get married in a wonderful traditional ceremony or a simple civil ceremony, your U.S. Permanent Resident must file a Petition for Alien Relative with USCIS. Once it is approved, and after the priority date is current, you must file for Adjustment of Status with USCIS.

The entire process generally takes about 3 years based on where your U.S. Permanent Resident is living.

More About Petition For Alien Relative    |    Start Petition For Alien Relative